December 27, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Scardello Cheese Enthusiasts pick the cheeses and wines they adore most for a night of tasting fun and surprises. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Urban Taco: $5 Bloody Marys, $5 sangria, $20 six-beer buckets,
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4.25 imports / $4 craft beers / $2.75 Shiner Bock drafts / $3 wells / $4 call cocktails / $5 call martinis / $4 select wines
- Village Burger Bar: $2 off vodka drinks
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists