December 27, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Scardello Cheese Enthusiasts pick the cheeses and wines they adore most for a night of tasting fun and surprises. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre