December 27, 2012
Forbidden Broadway is back with a fresh view of the highs and lows of recent season, including spoofs of hits like Porgy and Bess, Anything Goes, Follies, Spiderman, Book of Mormon, Nice Work If You Can Get It, Once and Death of a Salesman.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
See more events classified as:
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue