December 27, 2012
Forbidden Broadway is back with a fresh view of the highs and lows of recent season, including spoofs of hits like Porgy and Bess, Anything Goes, Follies, Spiderman, Book of Mormon, Nice Work If You Can Get It, Once and Death of a Salesman.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger