Blue Man Group
December 27, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $150
Blue Man Group combines comedy, music, and technology to produce an intensely exciting and wildly outrageous show that leaves the entire audience in a blissful, euphoric state.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre