Blue Man Group
December 27, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $150
Blue Man Group combines comedy, music, and technology to produce an intensely exciting and wildly outrageous show that leaves the entire audience in a blissful, euphoric state.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger