The Legendary Buster Brown Band
Jazz in the Atrium
December 27, 2012
to 8 PM
1717 North Harwood St. , Dallas, TX
Ring in the New Year early with Legendary Funk and R&B specialists the Buster Brown Band. BBB hits the stage with old school rhythms and grooves that will have you on the dance floor. Shaking up the music scene for more than thirty years, the group features the soulful styles of Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, and Earth Wind and Fire.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Buster Brown Band (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park