Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
December 28, 2012
America’s best-selling Christmas group, led by Chip Davis, returns with its trademark musical majesty and symphonic sweep.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to