Blue Man Group
December 28, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $150
Blue Man Group combines comedy, music, and technology to produce an intensely exciting and wildly outrageous show that leaves the entire audience in a blissful, euphoric state.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling