Rocky Horror/Repo The Genetic Opera Post-Apocalyptic Double Feature
December 28, 2012
The cast and crew of Amber Does Dallas come prepared for the aftermath of the December 21st apocalypse - cases of water, tins of SPAM, a gas generator and plenty of ammo. Venture out in your best post-apocalyptic protective gear and see how the characters of Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Rocky Horror Picture Show have adapted to their new surroundings at this specially themed late-night double feature picture show.
REPO! The Genetic Opera Starts at 10 PM
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Starts at Midnight
Tickets are $13. Prop Packs with all the materials are $4.
Please note that there are separate Prop Packs for each show.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger