December 28, 2012
111 West 4th Street , Fort Worth, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun