December 28, 2012
to 8 PM
201 E. Jones St. , Lewisville, TX
$2 - $7
We may hear some bumps in the night, but have no fear...it’s probably just an armadillo. Follow our trail guides on a moonlit stroll down the Redbud Trail. Coyotes howling, owls hooting, and other nocturnal sounds will provide an out-of-the-ordinary hiking experience.
No flashlights are necessary. Ages 5 years and up. The hike will be rescheduled in the event of rain. Registration required at 972-219-3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hike is $7 per person, or $2/person for LLELA season pass holders.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Cobra Brewing Co. opened in Lewisville December 21
- Lewisville police investigate woman's death as murder
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days