Tiger Darrow / Ben Higginbotham
December 28, 2012
1409 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
8 pm - Ben Higginbotham is a keyboardist, vocalist, and songwriter who is a senior at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing & Visual Arts. Steeped in jazz piano with strong vocals, Ben writes piano rock songs that bely his age, yet he can still reach back and sing and play classic standards with appropriate heart and feel.
9 pm - Tiger Darrow has been compared to Norah Jones, and Regina Spektor among others, but her sound is completely her own. The Kessler Theater in Oak Cliff, TX has referred to her as a “prodigy” and a “phenom”. Good Morning Texas showcased her as a “Hot New Artist”, Modern Luxury listed her as one of “10 Up and Coming Dallas Artists”, and the Dallas Observer called her “One to Watch”.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night