Robert Earl Keen / Terri Hendrix / Lloyd Maines
December 29, 2012
Beloved Texas singer-songwriter Robert Earl Keen polishes off the year with his annual New Year’s Eve weekend show. This year, Keen will not only perform staples such as The Road Goes on Forever and Corpus Christi Bay, he’ll perform cuts from his most recent CD, last year’s critically acclaimed Ready for Confetti, along with, of course, his holiday singalong, Merry Christmas from the Family.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun