Robert Earl Keen / Terri Hendrix / Lloyd Maines
December 29, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$33 - $82.50
Beloved Texas singer-songwriter Robert Earl Keen polishes off the year with his annual New Year’s Eve weekend show. This year, Keen will not only perform staples such as The Road Goes on Forever and Corpus Christi Bay, he’ll perform cuts from his most recent CD, last year’s critically acclaimed Ready for Confetti, along with, of course, his holiday singalong, Merry Christmas from the Family.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss