December 29, 2012
Dinner will include an amuse-bouche; authentic, three-mountain cheese fondue with salamis, bread and fruit; green salad; and a dessert of locally made chocolate truffles. Also included is a glass of sparkling wine to start or end your evening. Other wine and beer will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): Tasting Tuesday: Complimentary pours of white and red wine selections of the week.
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
See more events classified as:
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014