December 29, 2012
Dinner will include an amuse-bouche; authentic, three-mountain cheese fondue with salamis, bread and fruit; green salad; and a dessert of locally made chocolate truffles. Also included is a glass of sparkling wine to start or end your evening. Other wine and beer will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light draft, $4 craft drafts
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup