Blue Man Group
December 29, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $150
Blue Man Group combines comedy, music, and technology to produce an intensely exciting and wildly outrageous show that leaves the entire audience in a blissful, euphoric state.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre