The Beulaville Baptist Book Club Presents: A Bur-Less-Q Nutcracker
December 29, 2012
The hit cult show is back for its 6th year. The Beulaville Baptist Book Club which is in dire straits financially by mistake hires the Velvet Kittens Burlesque troupe to do a performance of The Nutcracker. This perennial favorite received the 2012 “Nutty” award nomination for being one of the most beloved Nutcrackers in the entire USA.
This show is rated R and is intended for mature audiences mainly due to language and some bump and grind dancing.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 domestics and imports / $3.50 glasses of wine / $4 craft domestics / $5 calls
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pints
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie