TCU vs. Michigan State Wine Dinner
December 29, 2012
3405 West 7th Street , Fort Worth, TX
$65 - $85
First Course: "Spartan Stew" - Lobster, Clams, Royal Red Shrimp, Chickpeas; Frog's Leap, Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford, CA 2011
Second Course: "Roast of East Lansing" - Rack of Lamb, Sweet Potato Gratin, Jalapeno Tzatziki; Frog's Leap, Merlot, Rutherford, CA 2009
Dessert Course: "Sweet Purple Victory" - Huckleberry Cheesecake, Chambord Reduction; Toad Hollow, "Risque" French Sparkling Wine, Sonoma, CA NV
5:00-6:30 p.m. - $65 per person
After 7 p.m. - $85
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Capital Bar: $6 Martinis
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"