Bryan Adams: Exposed
December 29, 2012
to 4 PM
1405 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
For the past 12 years, musician Bryan Adams has sharpened his skills as a professional photographer by capturing intimate images of friends and colleagues in the entertainment, fashion and art industries. In October, Adams released a comprehensive retrospective of his photographic work in a book titled Exposed.
Beginning in December, 46 select images from the book will be on public display in the U.S. as part of a 3-city tour of art galleries in Dallas, Oklahoma City and Marfa, TX. The tour kicks-off in Dallas at The Goss-Michael Foundation with an invitation-only opening reception from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Monday, December 17. The exhibition opens to the public on Tuesday, December 18 and will run through February 8, 2013.
Portraits in the exhibition include a cross-section of international celebrities and emerging stars such as Danny Trejo, Victoria Beckham, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Mickey Rourke, Lana Del Rey, Natalia Vodianova, Pink, Mick Jagger, Sean Penn, Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Ben Kingsley and South African rave rapper Yo-Landi Visser.
Pictured: Bryan Adams (London) 2011 © Bryan Adams
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Dream Cafe: Half off Sauvignons
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre