Bryan Adams: Exposed
December 29, 2012
to 4 PM
1405 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
For the past 12 years, musician Bryan Adams has sharpened his skills as a professional photographer by capturing intimate images of friends and colleagues in the entertainment, fashion and art industries. In October, Adams released a comprehensive retrospective of his photographic work in a book titled Exposed.
Beginning in December, 46 select images from the book will be on public display in the U.S. as part of a 3-city tour of art galleries in Dallas, Oklahoma City and Marfa, TX. The tour kicks-off in Dallas at The Goss-Michael Foundation with an invitation-only opening reception from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Monday, December 17. The exhibition opens to the public on Tuesday, December 18 and will run through February 8, 2013.
Portraits in the exhibition include a cross-section of international celebrities and emerging stars such as Danny Trejo, Victoria Beckham, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Mickey Rourke, Lana Del Rey, Natalia Vodianova, Pink, Mick Jagger, Sean Penn, Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Ben Kingsley and South African rave rapper Yo-Landi Visser.
Pictured: Bryan Adams (London) 2011 © Bryan Adams
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup