Blue Man Group
December 30, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $150
Blue Man Group combines comedy, music, and technology to produce an intensely exciting and wildly outrageous show that leaves the entire audience in a blissful, euphoric state.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Fedora: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: