December 30, 2012
A family musical about the colorful and diverse history that shaped the wild wild west. A young man sets out to avenge his father's death and save the family farm by joining a trail ride and winning a bull-riding contest. Along the way he meets a cast of characters that helped to tame the west.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth