December 30, 2012
A family musical about the colorful and diverse history that shaped the wild wild west. A young man sets out to avenge his father's death and save the family farm by joining a trail ride and winning a bull-riding contest. Along the way he meets a cast of characters that helped to tame the west.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $3.75 well drinks, $4 Roll the Dice Shots
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"