December 30, 2012
1517 Avenue H , Plano, TX
$10 - $20
This year, join us for a classic tale of good versus evil! Mother Goose is about to be turned out of her house because she can’t pay the mortgage. All looks bleak until along comes Lucy the Goosey who lays golden eggs. Mother Goose is now rich and she shares her good fortune with the whole village. But behind the scenes a good Fairy and a Demon are fighting over Mother Goose’s fate – will she be content with what she has or can Demon Damon tempt her into betraying her friends?
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Zenna: $0.50 drafts, $2 wells, $2 frozen margaritas, $2 hot sake, $4.50 Sake Bombs / $3 wines / $3 cosmos and long island teas / $1 select sushi, 1/2 price select rolls
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, domestics, imports, drafts, $1 off all other drinks
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Brazilian Cowboy: $0.99 10 ounce draft beers, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot