Hayes Carll’s Burlesque Circus and Sideshow Freakout
December 31, 2012
Come out for the Hayes Carll costume Party & Concert. There will be prizes for the freakiest, sexiest & classiest costumes. So gather up your feathers and fedoras, your top hats and high heels, and come take part in this most memorable night of music, debauchery and mayhem at House of Blues Dallas. And, bring 2 costumes because one of them will "be so last year!".
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off Sauvignons
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler