New Year’s Eve Party
December 31, 2012
• Unlimited bowling for 4 hours, including shoe rental
• Party favors • Live DJ
• Champagne toast at midnight
On the main concourse: $200 per lane or $350 for two (2) lanes. Valid for up to five (5) guests per lane. In Private Suites: $500 for two lanes. Valid for up to 16 guests. For details, contact the Sales Office at 972.620.0006.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $2 drafts, $2 domestics
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Miller Lite
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine