New Year’s Eve Party
December 31, 2012
• Unlimited bowling for 4 hours, including shoe rental
• Party favors • Live DJ
• Champagne toast at midnight
On the main concourse: $200 per lane or $350 for two (2) lanes. Valid for up to five (5) guests per lane. In Private Suites: $500 for two lanes. Valid for up to 16 guests. For details, contact the Sales Office at 972.620.0006.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Miller Lite
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- The Hub Sports Bar and Grill: $5 party pitchers / $2 shot specials
- The Red Room: $3 beers / $4 wells
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie
- Will run for cookies: Taste Addison hosts new run-and-eat event