The Singapore Slingers / Shoot Low Sheriff
New Year's show
December 31, 2012
to 1 AM
3414 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$25 - $40
The 18-piece Slingers orchestra helps you ring in 2013 in style, sharing the bill with western-swing band SLS. Sponsored by the Rhythm Room dance studio.
Dec. 31 at 8 p.m., with an advanced swing-dance lesson from 7:30 to 8 for those who’re interested, at Sons of Hermann Hall, 3414 Elm St., Dallas. $25-$40. Advance tickets must be purchased by Dec. 29; tickets at the door are $35 and will be for general admission-standing room (no VIP tickets available at the door). 214-228-4454.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Shoot Low Sheriff (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Bryan Street Tavern: $3 Fireball
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Double Wide: $3 you-call-its
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger