Emerald City Band: Rock the ‘13 - The Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party
December 31, 2012
to 1 AM
15201 Dallas Parkway , Addison, TX
$70 - $145
Emerald City Band pulls out all the stops with a pre-concert "meet and greet" with the band, photo opportunities, and drinks. Next you are welcomed to a sit-down, three-course dinner while you enjoy ECB's classic dinner music set from the likes of Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, and Etta James. The dinner and dance package is $145.
After a short intermission, the doors open to the general ticket holders and the party starts with high energy music from the 70's through today so you can dance until we bring in the new year. Party-only tickets are $70.
This year, we have added more bar locations throughout the ballroom and bottle service available at your table. We have upgraded VIP treatment for "All Access" and "Dinner Ticket" holders, and much more. The event goes till 1 am, with drinks served all night.
The hotel room package is $449.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Emerald City (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Houlihan's: $1 off house cocktails and draft beer
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine