New Year’s Eve Dinner
December 31, 2012
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$120 - $170
First seating 6-6:30 p.m.; four-course tasting menu; $120 per person
Second seating 8:30-10 p.m.; six-course tasting menu; $170 per person
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April