New Year’s Eve Dinner
December 31, 2012
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$120 - $170
First seating 6-6:30 p.m.; four-course tasting menu; $120 per person
Second seating 8:30-10 p.m.; six-course tasting menu; $170 per person
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger