New Year’s Eve Party
December 31, 2012
2121 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
Rattlesnake Bar will have no cover charge with a full Fearing’s bar menu available.
Live music will be featured in The Ritz-Carlton lobby from 9 p.m.
Midnight balloon drops scheduled for both the Rattlesnake Bar and the Live Oak Bar.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger