New Year’s Eve Dinner
December 31, 2012
Chef David McMillan of Meddlesome Moth is offering a five-course meal for only $65 per person. Guests will have the option to choose from two delicious dishes for each course. Wine and beer pairings can be added for only $20. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 214-628-7900.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day