New Year’s Eve Dinner
December 31, 2012
Chef David McMillan of Meddlesome Moth is offering a five-course meal for only $65 per person. Guests will have the option to choose from two delicious dishes for each course. Wine and beer pairings can be added for only $20. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 214-628-7900.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas