New Year’s Eve Party
December 31, 2012
to 2 AM
4980 Belt Line Road , #200 , Dallas, TX
$20 - $65
Sing along with four “dueling” piano players. Admission includes party favors, singing and a bottle of sparkling wine with a table reservation.
Dec. 31 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Reserved seating is $65 per person, with a minimum of four guests per table. General admission starts at $20. Reservations are recommended. 972-726-7383.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine