New Year’s Eve Party
December 31, 2012
to 2 AM
4980 Belt Line Road , #200 , Dallas, TX
$20 - $65
Sing along with four “dueling” piano players. Admission includes party favors, singing and a bottle of sparkling wine with a table reservation.
Dec. 31 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Reserved seating is $65 per person, with a minimum of four guests per table. General admission starts at $20. Reservations are recommended. 972-726-7383.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius