Harbor Lights New Year’s Eve Cruises
December 31, 2012
2055 Summer Lee Drive , Rockwall, TX
Sail With Scott offers New Year’s Eve cruises aboard Harbor Lights, a new 57- foot powerboat with an enclosed main deck and open upper deck. Four New Year’s Eve cruise times are offered, each one celebrating the new year of a different time zone. Each hour-and-a-half cruise includes a fireworks show, and guests may take their own foods and beverages.
Dec. 31 aboard Harbor Lights, which sails from Bella Harbor on the eastern shore of Lake Ray Hubbard. Cruises are offered at 5, 7, 9 and 11 p.m. $25 per person. 214-803-0025. Make reservations online at sailwithscott.com.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fundraiser for fallen West, Texas firefighter's family slated for June 15 in Rockwall
- Voice contestant Amber Carrington will sing in Rockwall Thursday night
- Crews unfurled 40-foot flag atop a crane overlooking Rockwall Harbor for Memorial Day
- Female inmate in Rockwall jail hanged herself
- George P. Bush calls for change in Texas education system