February 5, 2012
Celebrating 25 years entertaining families throughout North America, you’ll see the ‘Elephant Extravaganza’, an elephant stands on one foot; ‘Motorcycle Madness’ has motorcycle daredevils somersaulting and spinning in a big Globe of Doom; ‘Katunga’ the giant jungle monster; the fabulous ‘Mongolian Angels’ outstanding contortionists; the ‘White Tiger Spectacular’, crazy comedy with circus clowns, even a 1923 Model T with a mind of its own; daring aerialists; cirque artists and much much more.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Owner of Denton's Jupiter House opens bagel shop with stellar cinnamon rolls
- Richard Haskins of Denton band Wee-Beasties jailed in connection with bank robbery attempt
- Wild Beast Feast and cook-off returns to the North Texas Fairgrounds
- Review: Denton’s Hot Wet Mess was a hot, wet success
- Hot Wet Mess is a musical slip 'n slide to end your summer