M-Line Trolley Valentine Delight
February 9, 2012
2711 North Haskell Avenue , Dallas, TX
Climb aboard the "Streetcar named Desire" for a magical journey through the night to three incredible restaurants: Malai Thai-Vietnamese Kitchen for appetizers, Perry's Steakhouse and Grille for entree, and Bread Winners for dessert. Great food and a ride on a vintage trolley will make this a Valentine's event to remember!
Meet & park at Uptown Station on Cityplace West Blvd. or Ride DART Red or Blue Line Light Rail to Cityplace Subway Station and follow signs "To Streetcars" to the suface.
$69.00 per person plus 20% gratuity: total $83.00.
6:30 PM (trolley leaves promptly at 6:45 — don’t be late)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million