Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2012
to 10 PM
1326 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
This Valentine's Day forgo the predictable candle-lit restaurant and cozy up with your special someone at The Cedars Social as Chef Kyle McClelland has created an adventurous three-course Valentine's Day menu sure to impress your Valentine. For $60 per person, selections include Pan Fried Ricotta Gnocchi with sweet peas, trumpet mushrooms, shaved pecorino and citrus fondue, Surf & Turf for Two, beef wellington with butter poached lobster, and Chocolate Stout Torte with raspberry and vanilla bean caramel (see full menu below). To make reservations please call 214-928-7700.
Pan Fried Ricotta Gnocchi - Sweet Peas, Trumpet Mushrooms, Shaved Pecorino, Citrus Fondue
Roasted Squab - Seared Foie, Ginger Bread Puree, Sour Cherry, 5 Spiced Jus. Supplement:$15
Hamachi Crudo - Four Citrus, Compressed Melons, Micro Basil, Trout Roe
Tenderloin Beef Wellington - Shaved Brisket, Foie Gras, Portabella Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Whipped Potatoes, Sauce Bordelaise, Supplement: $10
Oven Roasted Day Boat Fluke - Rock Shrimp Hash, Maitake' Mushrooms, Sake Infused Bubbles
Domestic Lamb Rib-Eye - Braised Lamb Cheeks, White Hominy, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Shineji Mushrooms
Surf & Turf for Two - Beef Wellington with Butter Poached Lobster, Supplement: $50
Chocolate Stout Torte - Raspberry, Vanilla Bean Carmel
White Chocolate Custard - Pistachio Ice Cream, Tuxedo Strawberries
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers