Valentine’s Day Dinner and Poetry Party
February 14, 2012
5310 Junius Street , Dallas, TX
Enjoy an evening at the Garden Cafe that includes a five course meal along with poetry readings. Take part in the open mic poetry forum or just sit back and enjoy the inspirational, the whimsical and sometimes even silly poetry readings of well known and not so well known poets.
Doors @ 7, Dinner @ 7:30, Poetry @ 9
$45 per person, plus gratuity and tax. Call 214-887-8330 for reservations. Seating is limited.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of