2012 Thin Line Film Fest - Who Took the Bomp? Le Tigre on Tour
February 18, 2012
214 West Hickory Street , Denton, TX
$4 - $8
WHO TOOK THE BOMP? LE TIGRE ON TOUR follows iconic feminist electronic band Le Tigre on their 2004-2005 international tour across four continents and through ten countries. Supported by a community of devoted fans and led by outspoken Riot Grrrl pioneer Kathleen Hanna (Bikini Kill), Le Tigre confronts sexism and homophobia in the music industry while tearing up the stage via performance art poetics, no-holds-barred lyrics, punk rock ethos, and whip-smart wit in this edgy and entertaining documentary.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 Chuggers, Blastitos & Long Island Iced Teas
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $2 kamikaze's / $2.25 Coors Orginal drafts
- Hailey's: $1.50 wells and domestics
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $1 domestic drafts
- Sweetwater Grill and Tavern: $2 margaritas house rocks/frozen $2.50 strawberry swirl, $2 Peach bellinis
See more events classified as:
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton