KNON 12th Annual Mardi Gras Gumbo Party
February 19, 2012
to 10 PM
1313 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
This year's KNON's 12th Annual Mardi Gras Gumbo party is a friendly competition between The Alligator Cafe', Offshores Nextdoor, Louisiana Red, Crawdads of Dallas and Fish City Grill for the title of "Best Gumbo in Dallas." The winner is chosen by the audience via noisemeter. Doors open at 5 pm and gumbo tasting is from 5-7pm, followed by the zydeco and R&B music of Lil Jimmie & The Feedback Band. This event is a benefit event for KNON 89.3FM radio to help keep them on the air.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million