KNON 12th Annual Mardi Gras Gumbo Party
February 19, 2012
to 10 PM
1313 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
This year's KNON's 12th Annual Mardi Gras Gumbo party is a friendly competition between The Alligator Cafe', Offshores Nextdoor, Louisiana Red, Crawdads of Dallas and Fish City Grill for the title of "Best Gumbo in Dallas." The winner is chosen by the audience via noisemeter. Doors open at 5 pm and gumbo tasting is from 5-7pm, followed by the zydeco and R&B music of Lil Jimmie & The Feedback Band. This event is a benefit event for KNON 89.3FM radio to help keep them on the air.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Charlie Palmer: $5 select cocktails; $3 Bud Light, Budweiser and Miller Light; $7 select wines by the glass
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner