Holiday in the Park 2011
January 2, 2012
to 7 PM
2201 Road To Six Flags , Arlington, TX
Free - $56.99
There's something for the entire family during this magical event.
Frosty Snow Hill: Trying to find snow flurries in Dallas isn't easy. So Six Flags Over Texas brings the white stuff to you with the Frosty Snow Hill. After you experience the thrills of our world-class rides and attractions, feel the chills on our snow sledding hill. Located at the Music Mill Amphitheatre entrance (weather permitting).
Fantastic Holiday Themed Music & Shows: Six Flags Over Texas is the place for the best in holiday-themed music from local entertainers and festive shows.
Holiday Shops & Photos: Stop by one of our many holiday shops to pick up a gift for everyone on your list!
'Tis the Season for Delicious Foods: We have all kinds of holiday foods from kettle corn and pumpkin ice cream to warm cider and hot chocolate. But it doesn't end with sweet treats. Get holiday helpings of roasted corn on the cob, skillet potatoes, sausage on a stick and fajitas.
This seasonal celebration offers a different park experience than that found during the regular operating season. Therefore, the Gotham area, parts of the Tower Section, AQUAMAN, El Aserradero and Texas Giant will not be available.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boston's The Gourmet Pizza: $1 off drinks, $2.50 Margaritas, $7 Domestic Pitchers
- Boston's The Gourmet Pizza: $1 off drinks, $2 Wells, $3 Import Bottles
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Mariano's: $2 off beer, booze & botanas
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice