The Burning Hotels / Mon Julien / Air Review / Menkena
January 14, 2012
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Air Review (More About this Band)
- Low Wishes
Burning Hotels (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- The Dubliner: $1 off drafts, domestic bottles, and well and call liquors
- Big Shucks: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchiladas
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records