January 28, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $120
The Harlem Globetrotters will bring their 2012 World Tour to American Airlines Center in Dallas on Saturday, January 28, for a doubleheader at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets to see the world’s most famous basketball team will go on sale on Monday, Oct. 17, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available at www.harlemglobetrotters.com, www.ticketmaster.com, the American Airlines Center box office, or by phone at 800.745.3000.
The outstanding rookies include Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player at 7-8, Jonte “Too Tall” Hall, the shortest Globetrotter ever at 5-2, and Fatima “TNT” Maddox of Temple University, the team’s first female player since 1993 and ninth female in team history.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Five Sixty: Five tapas-sized plates for $5.60 each
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: