January 28, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $120
The Harlem Globetrotters will bring their 2012 World Tour to American Airlines Center in Dallas on Saturday, January 28, for a doubleheader at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets to see the world’s most famous basketball team will go on sale on Monday, Oct. 17, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available at www.harlemglobetrotters.com, www.ticketmaster.com, the American Airlines Center box office, or by phone at 800.745.3000.
The outstanding rookies include Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player at 7-8, Jonte “Too Tall” Hall, the shortest Globetrotter ever at 5-2, and Fatima “TNT” Maddox of Temple University, the team’s first female player since 1993 and ninth female in team history.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- City Tavern: $3 Domestic Bottles
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling