January 28, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $120
The Harlem Globetrotters will bring their 2012 World Tour to American Airlines Center in Dallas on Saturday, January 28, for a doubleheader at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets to see the world’s most famous basketball team will go on sale on Monday, Oct. 17, at 10 a.m. Tickets are available at www.harlemglobetrotters.com, www.ticketmaster.com, the American Airlines Center box office, or by phone at 800.745.3000.
The outstanding rookies include Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player at 7-8, Jonte “Too Tall” Hall, the shortest Globetrotter ever at 5-2, and Fatima “TNT” Maddox of Temple University, the team’s first female player since 1993 and ninth female in team history.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day