Bomb-itty of Errors
In Bryant Hall
July 2, 2012
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Jordan Allen-Dutton, Jason Catalano, GQ and Erik Weiner. Music by J.A.Q. Andy Goldberg.
A NIGHT OF SHAKESPEARE AND HIP-HOP
This musical adaptation of William Shakespeare’s THE COMEDY OF ERRORS uses the timeless words of the Bard, a fresh perspective from today, and hip-hop music to tell the story of Shakespeare’s famous comedy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Good Eats Grill: $0.99 shiners
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $3 Bloody Marys / $2 mimosas
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Sushi Zushi: $3 mimosas / $3 poinsettias / $3 Bloody Marys / $3 screwdrivers
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair