Kaboom Town 2012
July 3, 2012
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
The dazzling 30-minute fireworks show presented by Time Warner Cable is choreographed to music and a live radio simulcast on 100.3 JACK FM and TXA 21. Plus there is great food, live music on the Dos Equis Stage and the spectacular Addison Airport Air Show featuring the Cavanaugh Flight Museum Warbird Flyover.
Entertainment, family games and more start in the park at 5 p.m. The band/entertainment schedule is as follows:
5:00PM Zane Williams Band
6:30PM Studio 54
8:15PM Dallas Wind Symphony
9:30PM Fireworks Show
10:00PM Addison Kaboom Town! After Party featuring Emerald City
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Emerald City (More About this Band)
Studio 54 Band (More About this Band)
Zane Williams (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie