Willie Nelson’s Fourth of July Picnic
July 4, 2012
Billy Bob’s Texas announces the return of Willie Nelson's Legendary 4th of July Picnic to the historic Fort Worth Stockyards. The long-standing Texas tradition now in its 39th year will again be held outside and inside of the famed Billy Bob's Texas.
WILLIE NELSON’S 4TH OF JULY PICNIC is designed to provide guests a not-to-be-missed afternoon and evening of exceptional performances by artists from all musical genres, along with some unexpected jam sessions. Although Willie Nelson has not announced his entire picnic line-up, early confirmations include Corey Smith, Whiskey Myers, and Deadman.
This year’s setup will again feature the air-conditioned comfort of Billy Bob's opening to the landscaped beauty of Rodeo Plaza in the Stockyards. Doors will open at 11:30 am with the first artist taking the stage at 12 noon. Tickets are $35 in advance, $45 day of show, available online at billybobstexas.com and Billy Bob’s Box office 817-624-7117. With the indoor/outdoor format and a limited capacity – Willie’s picnic was a sellout in 2011.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth