Mistakes Were Made
July 5, 2012
We've all had stressful days at the office, but none quite like what Off-Broadway producer Felix Artifex experiences while trying to bring an epic play about the French Revolution to Broadway. This ambitious project forces him into hilarious attempts to juggle a demanding Hollywood star and his agent, an uncompromising playwright, an uncommunicative ex-wife, and urgent business problems involving a truck load of sheep in a war-torn country. (contains strong language)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hyena's Comedy Night Club: $1.50 domestic beers, $2.50 imports, $2.25 wells, $2.75 calls, $3.50 premiums, $4 shots & bombs
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs