Bishop Arts First Thursday
July 5, 2012
to 10 PM
West Davis Street and North Bishop Avenue , Dallas, TX
Shops & Restaurants stay open late and offer specials to shoppers and visitors. Come on down for live music and enjoy strolling our historic neighborhood.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Concert review: Smashing Pumpkins offered veritable one-man show starring Billy Corgan
- What do you think Lee Harvey Oswald's Oak Cliff home is worth?