Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
July 6, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $55
Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s (Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat was originally produced as a 20-minute cantata for a private school in London and made its Broadway debut in 1982. This musical of Biblical proportions tells the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors from the Book of Genesis. Its family-friendly themes and high-energy music and lyrics have made the musical a world-wide hit. It will be the first time that Dallas Theater center has produced this musical.
The Pay-What-You-Can performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat will be Friday, June 22 at 8 p.m. PWYC tickets will be available for purchase online the week of the performance at www.DallasTheaterCenter.org and at the Dee and Charles Wyly Box Office on Friday, June 22 at 5:30 p.m. Pay-What-You-Can allows patrons the opportunity to purchase ANY seat in the house for ANY amount they choose. For as little as a penny, theatergoers can see world-class live theater created by Dallas Theater Center for North Texas residents.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Gui Restaurant and Bar: $3 beer and you-call-its, $5 signature martinis and house wines / hot and cold sake specials
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday