Fashion Fridays With LyzBeth
July 6, 2012
Fashion Week DFW presents its premier “Fashion Friday” event at Glass on Friday, July 6 featuring America’s Next Top Model's Lyzbeth and fashions from designers Barron & J. and Esque by Leslie Pennel.
Arlington native LyzBeth appeared on America’s Next Top Model's Cycle 15 and succeeded to the top six models ending with a luxurious visit to Italy.
Esque by Leslie Pennel, an Arkansas-based handmade womenswear and accessories line, is a mixture of whimsy, practicality, versatility, and shock factor. Barron & J., based in Dallas, offers ready-to-wear swimwear, handbags, footwear, eyewear, luggage, accessories and most prominently denim for men and women.
Music provided by Tremoa.
Doors open at 7pm and show starts at 7:30pm. Tickets are $20 and may be purchased at www.fashionweekdfwfashionfridays.eventbrite.com. After-party at Revive.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25