Texas Pottery and Sculpture Guild Sale
July 6, 2012
to 9 PM
1300 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Members of the Texas Pottery and Sculpture Guild will sell handmade ceramic works on Friday evening, 5 - 9PM and Saturday day, 10 - 4PM. Free and open to the public. An exhibit of exemplary ceramics will follow during the rest of the month.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Pour House: $12 domestic buckets / $15 Mexican buckets / $3 wells / $4 chill shots / $5.50 Beeritas
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Pulido's Restaurant: $0.99 margaritas
- The Pour House: $1 Mimosas & Poinsettias / $2 MANmosas & MANsettias
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth