Matt Tolentino Band - 20’s Soiree
July 7, 2012
111 West 4th Street , Fort Worth, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Hyena's Comedy Night Club: $1.50 domestic beers, $2.50 imports, $2.25 wells, $2.75 calls, $3.50 premiums, $4 shots & bombs
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth