Food Truck Day
July 9, 2012
to 3 PM
1720 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
Come join us for our first Food Truck Day at the National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame. Purchase food from Fort Worth's finest food trucks, enjoy music by the Clay Wilson Band, cool off and eat inside the Museum.
Participants include Bacon Wagon, Salsa Limon, Fred's, and Red Jett Sweets.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- Capital Bar: $2 off Scotch and wine
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards