What the Butler Saw
July 12, 2012
A philandering psychiatrist, his nymphomaniac wife, and a totally mad psychiatric examiner from the government provide the fodder for this wacky, subversive farce. In one door and out the other has never been more irreverent, funny, and wise all at the same time.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth