Saturday Morning Schoolhouse
July 13, 2012
Being a kid is hard! Especially on Saturday Mornings - there is soooo much television to choose from - what is a kid to do? There are the cartoons - yeah - but that is just a small sampling of what the ADD child now faces! There is also the science channel (which has snakes, and monkeys and dinosaurs), then there are all the sports channels (who doesn't love a good game?) and movies (you can even see things rated "R"! and mom will never know! - or will she?), then there are the music videos! The mind reels at the choices! What is a kid to do? Then again you could always just open a book ... nah!!!! Come see the challenges that face children today in this tongue in cheek look at the stressful challenges that face those under 18 - you will never look at television quite the same!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Society of Women Who Love Shoes uses fashion to spread positive message about domestic abuse
- Cedars Woodfire Grill makes fueling up fast and tasty
- Texas Health Plano employee burned in chemical fire