2012 Asian Film Festival of Dallas - Dangerously Excited
July 13, 2012
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$7 - $10
In Koo ha-Jong’s delightful debut, civil servant Han dislikes noise and excels at doing his job with a maximum of efficiency, even if it has become a somewhat rote life he leads. When he evicts a local indie band, no one is more surprised than Han himself when he takes the group under his wing and soon becomes their biggest supporter. DANGEROUSLY EXCITED views the passion for music with a gentle humor and realism not found in most such films.
Part of the 2012 Narrative Feature Competition, the AFFD is proud to present the North American Premiere of DANGEROUSLY EXCITED.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light draft, $4 craft drafts
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed